We offer Pet Acupuncture, Dr. Jennifer Herrington is a Certified Animal Acupuncturist.
For Which Conditions is Acupuncture Indicated?
Acupuncture is indicated for functional problems such as those that involve paralysis, noninfectious inflammation (such as allergies), and pain. For small animals, the following are some of the general conditions which may be treated with acupuncture:
- Musculature problems, such as arthritis, inter vertebral disk disease, or traumatic nerve injury
- Respiratory problems, such as feline asthma
- Skin problems such as lick granulomas and allergic dermatitis
- Gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea
- Selected reproductive problems
If you are looking for a safe, effective and drug-free way to help your pet with chronic pain and/or inflammation give us a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Herrington today! 770-475-8272